ONE (1) of THREE (3) 250g jars of New Zealand Honey Co. UMF 10+ Manuka Honey
Details on how to enter
- Create a Smoothie or Smoothie Bowl
- Take a photo of your creation and post it with the recipe (recipe optional) to Facebook or Instagram (or both) and tag @newzealandhoneyco in the image.
- You are then in the draw to win ONE (1) of THREE (3) 250g jars of UMF 10+ Manuka Honey!
- New Zealand Honey Co. will select our THREE (3) favourite smoothies and notify the winner via DM.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is New Zealand Honey Co. Ltd. whose registered office is at Unit 1, 18 Tamworth Lane, Gore, Southland 9710.
- The competition is open worldwide where legally permitted.
- Only one (1) entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not qualify.
- The competition will be run on Facebook and Instagram. Posting the same entry to both networks only qualifies as one (1) entry.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will run from Tuesday the 24th March 2020 12pm NZST to Tuesday the 31st of March 12pm NZST.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday the 31st of March 12pm NZST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by New Zealand Honey Co.
- The winner will be notified by email (if available) and/or DM on Facebook or Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash, no rain checks and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter will notify the winner of their success and in doing so ask of the address where the jar of 250g Manuka Honey should be posted to.
- New Zealand Honey Co. may be publicly post the winning entries on social channels to announce winners and in future. The winner can choose to have the photo credit or not.
- Due to current trade and travel restrictions there may be delays in receiving the honey.