Manuka Honey Body Butter Recipe
Manuka Honey is a completely natural superfood with a unique set of characteristics that come from the medicinal Manuka bush which is native to New Zealand. Manuka Honey is a natural humectant, it draws in a retains moisture which makes it deeply nourishing to your skin and can leave you with a natural, dewy glow.¹
This is a simple natural skincare recipe that you can make in less than half an hour and with simple and natural ingredients. Manuka Honey body butter combines the conditioning properties of coconut oil, butter, and shea butter with the repairing and hydrating properties of Raw Manuka Honey.
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Shea Butter
1/4 cup Coconut Butter
- Place Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Coconut Butter in a saucepan. Keep on a medium to low heat, until melted.
- Once melted, remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool, until it is opaque. If this process is taking too long you can place mixture into the fridge for roughly 30 minutes
- Once the mix is opaque, use a hand mixture at a low speed to make a smooth paste.
- Add New Zealand Honey Co. Manuka Honey and whip until it is fluffy.
- Transfer to an airtight container or glass jar.
The information in this website is intended for your general information. It is not a substitute for medical advice from a healthcare professional and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.