A healthy, raw and simple on-the-go snack with delicious Manuka Honey. Perfect for work, children's lunchboxes, birthday parties, or an after-dinner sweet treat. Can be made ahead of time!
Prep Time - 15 minutes
Servings - 14
- 1 cup (130g) cashew nuts
- ½ cup (50g) of blanched almond meal
- ½ cup (45g) coconut chips or flakes
- 2-3 tablespoons (45g) of Manuka Honey
- 2 tablespoons (36g) tahini or any nut butter
- 2 pinches of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon (3g) of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) of vanilla extract
2 teaspoons (10g) maca powder, which gives the bliss balls added honeycomb and caramel flavour. Maca powder is known for balancing hormones and boosting energy and endurance. It can be found at your local health food store or online.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until the mixture comes together in a ball. If the consistency of the mixture is too doughy add a little more of each dry ingredient and if the mixture is too dry add a little more Manuka Honey and tahini.
- Roll into balls. You can then roll them in white sesame seeds or desiccated coconut if you prefer them coated for added texture.
- This should make 14 bliss balls if you don't eat any of the mixture before you roll them!
- Store them in an airtight container in the fridge.