For the summer lovers in the Northern Hemisphere do we have the cocktail for you! It’s a modern twist on the traditional Moscow Mule using Manuka Honey and is so simple to make. We still recommend serving it in a copper mug with ice as the copper metal is effective at insulating the cold temperature of any liquid and deflects the heat from the sun. This recipe has been highly requested by many of our customers. We hope you enjoy and would love your feedback!
Prep Time - 5 minutes
Total Time - 5 minute
Serves - 1
- 60mls vodka
- 15mls fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of New Zealand Honey Co. Manuka Honey
- 120mls ginger beer
- Lime wedge and mint for garnish
- Combine vodka and lime juice and stir in Manuka Honey. This may take a couple of minutes for the honey to dissolve.
- Fill a copper mug or glass with ice
- Pour in vodka, lime juice and Manuka Honey mix
- Top up with ginger beer
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and mint
The information in this website is intended for your general information. It is not a substitute for medical advice from a healthcare professional and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.