Energise any salad with this incredible Manuka Honey dressing. New Zealand Manuka Honey has many reported health benefits and we recommend including this incredible source of nature into your diet any way you can. Manuka Honey has a very unique, yet sweet herbaceous flavour. This combined with the tangy apple cider vinegar and lemon juice is delicious! It is completely versatile and works well with any flavour combination.
Prep Time - 5 minutes
Servings - 10
- 1 Tbsp of New Zealand Honey Co. Manuka Honey
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- A squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
For a Vinaigrette
- Add all ingredients together in a jar and shake to combine
- Add honey, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper to a food processor and combine.
- Adjust the processor to a low speed and slowly add the olive oil. The dressing will become thicker as you add more. Add olive oil to your desired consistency.
- Bottle in an airtight jar and store in the fridge.
The information in this website is intended for your general information. It is not a substitute for medical advice from a healthcare professional and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.